Dress to Impress...
The Uptown collection by 69 Park Ave GQ
Is found in seven styles and colors. Design focuses around the scarf and turtle neck. The collection is unique and works well with mesh avatars as well. Tested on TMP, Aesthetic and Slink. Sizes come in S|M|LxS|xL and includes matching dress pants.
Feat. Joymar Parker Bellic Kaur from Colombia!
• To join group click on this link: secondlife:///app/group/75ddac93-ced6-7e27-4800-11735c20774b/about
• Website: http://69parkave.com/
• Customer Service: http://www.69parkave.com/customer-service.html
• Marketplace Store Link: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/48378?id=48378
• How to use your Gift Card http://www.69parkave.com/help-tips.html
69 Park Ave Designer & Owner : Silexe Core
Who is Joymar? Colombian Virtual Model
Wooden mockups of the three kiosks were installed behind the National Gallery in London. In May 1925 the Commission recommended the design by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott to the GPO, which they accepted. The kiosk was designated Kiosk No 2, or K2. The K2 was primarily installed in London, although a small number were installed outside the capital. THe problem with the K2 was its cost and size.